RashawnRose Invites Brides to Fall in Love at the Essense of Australia, Stella York & Mori Lee Bridal Trunk Show.
Trunk shows are a special event, which bridal designers sends sample wedding dresses that a boutique doesn’t normally carry to the store. Boutiques like RashawnRose only carry a selection of dresses from specific designers.
This weekend RashawnRose welcomes Stella York and Essense of Australia’s Spring 2016 collection into the store. So far we are not disappointed by the vintage – inspired wedding dresses, embellished with bling and lace. Next weekend Mori Lee will be sending RashawnRose their latest wedding dress collection.
Bridal trunk shows are also a great opportunity for brides to snag a deal on a designer wedding dress. Often boutiques will offer perks to brides purchasing their dress at the trunk show. RashawnRose is offering 15% OFF your bridal gown and 25% OFF your veil, but only during the trunk show.
Between this weekend and next, Florida brides have a lot to look forward to!
Also here are some bridal trunk show tips:
1) Research the designer’s collection ahead of time to make sure their styles are something that would interest you and your budget. Browse around the designer's websites... Essence of Australia, Stella York, and Mori Lee.
2) Trunk shows fill up fast, book your appointment as quickly as possible. If you can’t make the appointment kindly let the boutique know so that another bride will have the opportunity to try on dresses.
3) Resist the urge to bring an entourage to your appointment. You’ll want to bring two or three people that you trust their opinion the most.
4) Don’t sleep on your dream dress! Often the deals that are offered at trunk shows only last that day or weekend so if you find the one, go for it.
5) Take advantage of other deals at the trunk show. RashawnRose is offering 25% OFF your veil.
6) Have fun! This is one of the best ways to bridal shop.
Happy shopping! :-)